Monday, January 30, 2012

Another Card for the Box


I made another card for the card box holder I made last week. This one features the oval designer frame, and vintage wallpaper embossing folder.

I may take a break from making these cards. You should see my desk! Well I just dare you to find my desk, as its covered with cardstock, stamps, ink, and punches. Guess I better clean it up today. I keep pushing things over to make room to stamp, so now I only have this little corner left and that space has my laptop on it.

We had a bit of a storm yesterday. The wind was rattling the windows and the sky turned into a white out from the snow. Didn't last long, and today the temps are climbing into the low 40's. Tomorrow....get this....they are predicting 53 degrees. WOW!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: