Sunday, January 29, 2012

Hand Penned and Established Elegance


I like how the word set Hand Penned goes with Established Elegance stamp set. I thought I would combine these two great sets and make cards for the card box I posted yesterday. Color Pallet for the cards: Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Marina Mist, Baja Breeze, Early Espresso, and vanilla.

Did you see Lisa? I used one of the vintage buttons she gave me on this card.


This is one of my favorite cards from the ones I'm creating. Love, love, love the dressmaker dummy stamp. I didn't have narrow ribbon so I just used a 1/4 strip of Cherry Cobbler cardstock and tied a piece of vintage lace around it. Doily background stamp also used. For both cards I used the vintage wallpaper embossing folder.

We had snow yesterday morning. Not a lot but enough to coat the trees and grass. Didn't even snow enough to run the snow thrower. So far it has been a mild winter. Kids haven't even had a snow day yet. Having said that......I'm sure we will be hit with 4 feet of snow!

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Pat Baker said...

I love the card with the dressmaker stand! I've seen several with this set, and have not been impressed! Good JOB!

Krafting Karen said...

Thanks Pat! I love this stamp set, and have been having a great time using it.