Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Mail


I got a "happy" package from my friend Connie yesterday. She made this thank you card. Love all the colorful flowers with the little rhinestones in the centers. Makes me dream of Spring.


She also sent me all these great cream color buttons. You may remember this post
Where I was wishing for more vanilla buttons. Thanks for answering my call Connie!
While you are looking at this picture you may wonder about the blue bowl. It was my dads. He loved collecting glass. After his passing in 01 I got some of his collection. I like to use them to hold my stamping stuff, and sewing notions. I'm sure my daddy wouldn't approve of me doing this. He was of a mind that you should just look at the glass and not use it. Sorry dad....I love using them!

Stamping Trails
Karen

No comments: