Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Valentine


I was surfing the web and found a layout for this card. I changed it up a bit to use the supplies I had on hand. Base card black, stamps from Established Elegance, and Flexible Phrases. Hearts are punched using Trio Heart punch in Melon Mambo, and Regal Red cardstock. Strips at the bottom card are done with Old Olive. I like how the tip of the ink pen makes the strip look like an arrow. I thought the row of hearts needed something so I just did a straight stitch with the sewing machine.


For the inside I used another "arrow"

Today was a strange weather day. It started off my raining, then I heard some thunder. By mid afternoon it was clear and 42 degrees, so I took a walk outside. A few hours later the wind started whipping. The windows were all rattling. At the end of the day as I'm writing this....its snowing. What a day!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: