Sunday, January 22, 2012

Playing Catch Up


Sorry for the late post today. It was pretty warm out....42 degrees. So I spent some time outside. Shoveled off the rest of the back deck. Not an easy thing to do as the snow was wet and heavy. Good workout though! Also did some walking. Me and hubby went out to get new kitchen curtains. So of course those had to be ironed before they could be put up.

I spent part of the morning going through designer paper. Had to sort some out of the stash. It will be donated. Also had to go through a ton of chip board pieces. I can't believe the amount of stamping stuff I have.

Okay on to the tag. Stamp set Rue Des Fleurs. This set was just screaming my name when I saw it in the mini catalog. Right up my alley for vintage stamping. Colors Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Old Olive, and vanilla. I used Delicate Doilies for the background. Umbrella was stamped with black ink, then I stamped and cut out the top part with Cajun Craze. Eyelet border punched used for the bottom of tag.

Gotta run my new favorite TV show will be on soon Once Upon a Time.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: