Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Playing with Embossing Folder


I was playing around with the Big Shot yesterday and the square lattice embossing folder. I turned the folder sideways and butted it up to the top of the score line on the base card then ran it through the big shot. I stamped the word "Thanks" in Early Espresso then ran the folder through again, but I just did it on the lower part just under the word.


Next I used the scoring tool to add a score line above the word stamp, and a score line below the word. I like it! Stamp set used Rue Des Fleurs. Large oval punch and oval from designer frames folders also used.

Sarah stopped over yesterday afternoon. First time I saw her since Christmas. She got the cast removed and is able to walk again. Her ankle is still weak and healing so she is taking it easy. She did go back to work, but she won't be jogging again for a while. Much to her dismay. It was wonderful to see her, she looks great as always. I fed her some homemade chicken noodle soup and pumpkin spice muffins....once a mother always a mother. Is there nothing that chicken soup can't heal?

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

littlebitoftoto said...

Nice idea, I will have to use it...thanks