Monday, February 27, 2012

Birthday Stuff


Skip was happy with his little surprise birthday party yesterday. Sarah got the ice cream cake from Dairy Queen.


Blowing out the candles. I only lit 5 of them. Any more and I would have had to call the fire dept to put out the flames ( I can joke about his age, love when his birthday get here then I can say he is 4 years older than I am)


Hubby and me.


Jason and grandma.


Sarah and Burbank.


Skip and the birthday gift he bought for himself. Ford van.


Drivers view.


This this is so big it has three bench seats in the back, and just wait when I tell you what he is planning to use it for this summer. More to come......


Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Skip! Love your new Wheels! Hope all was good and this makes you a special Birthday!
Cheryl McAskill