Friday, February 24, 2012

Keys


The house that my family lived in many years ago had skeleton keys for all the inside doors and the back door. My mom sold the house several years ago, and she gave me these keys. I wanted to display them so started playing around with a layout. I'm sure I could have done better than this, but after working with it for the past 3 days I've decided that this is it! I used retired Collage Alphabet to stamp the house number. The keyhole I made with Tim Holtz Sizzix die. The background paper came from a pack of Tattered Time by DCWV. I had forgotten all about this designer paper. I came across it while looking for something else. I'm amazed at how many things I have in my stamping studio that I don't know I have. LOL

All that is left to do is decide where I'll be hanging the 12x12 frame. I also want to use the Cricut and vinyl to add a word over the frame. So not finished yet, but getting there.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: