Monday, February 6, 2012

Lunchtime Sketch Challenge 207


I'm so glad I started playing along again with Mary Jo's Monday lunchtime sketch challenges. They are so much fun and the layouts give me much needed inspiration!

For this challenge I started with basic gray cardstock for the base. Top layer is vanilla, and designer paper used for the lower layer. Hearts, lace ribbon and word are layered on a strip of black. I think the black cardstock really makes the heart and other elements pop! Stamp sets used Take it to Heart, and word "love" is from Tiny Tags.

You can play along with Mary Jo's challenge also visit her site here.

Sorry no post yesterday. I was feeling a bit under the weather. Pretty much just rested. We did catch the Super Bowl, and my nephews stop by to watch it with us. I just knew the Giants would win. It was a great game.

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

MJ said...

I am glad you have been playing along with my challenges again too--as you give us all inspiration. Great card. Thanks so much for playing along this week again!

Sherry Eckblad said...

Absolutely love your card for this challenge. Just had to take a moment to let you know.