Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Romantic Lolly Holders


I found the idea for the lolly holders while surfing some blogs. They remind me of vintage romance with the cream, red and kraft cardstock colors. stamp set Forever Young. I used heart lolly pops I found at the dollar store for this project. If you'd like to make some holders here are the measurements.

Cut cardstock 6 1/2 x 2 1/4. Then score this piece at 2 1/2 and again at 4". Designer paper layer on front is cut 2 1/4 x 2. After decorating the front run a line of red line tape at the inside top of the holder. Remove tape and stick the lolly stick to the center then stick the back and front together. Super easy.

Well I have to jot off to the grocery store. I'm just about out of fresh veggies. One of my least favorite tasks is food shopping. Since the stores are close maybe I'll stop at Hallo's. I need more cardstock (sure I do!) No really I need some more cream....honest.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: