Thursday, March 8, 2012

Flowers Are a Popping


Today's card uses Beau Chateau designer paper, Fancy Flower, and Boho Blossoms punch, Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set, a button, and some brads. Cardstock Soft Suede, and Very Vanilla. I also used Stripes embossing folder. Oh and lots of pop dots to raise the embossed layer off the designer paper.


Here you can see a closer look at the flower. I punched most of the flower on the embossed layer, but let some of it miss the cardstock.


OMG is was so beautiful yesterday! Temps reached 67. Hubby and me took a bike ride before he had to head off to work. Although it was warm it was very windy. If I only had a sail for the bike I wouldn't have had to peddle so hard against the wind! While I was outside I checked some of the flower beds, and yup the tulips are poking there heads out of the soil. I wish they would have waited a little longer. I'm having family over for Easter and was hoping the tulips would still be in bloom, but at this rate I'm sure they will bloom to soon.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: