Friday, March 2, 2012

Happy Mail


With all the sadness this week it was really uplifting to get the mail yesterday.
Kat sent me this really cheerful RAK. Love those colors together!


I also received a little package from my friend Marianne. Love, love, love the file folder card, and the cute little pinwheels. How Spring is that!


She also made these fun little gift tags. One has a belly band, and the other a little accordion file folder. How fun.


Thanks to both my friends for making me smile!


I had to share this pic of our cat Burbank. He was sleeping on Skip's lap while he was playing a game on the pc (Skip was playing not the cat LOL), and Burbank looked so contented that Skip snapped a pic of him.

Stamping trails
Karen

2 comments:

Pat Baker said...

Hay Karen! Saw this adorable pattern on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/listing/90792175/crocodile-stitch-booties-baby-sizes?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-+http%3A%2F%2Fwww.etsy.com%2Flisting%2F90792175%2Fcrocodile-stitch-booties-baby-sizes&utm_content=etsy_finds_030212&utm_campaign=etsy_finds_030212
Thought you might like it !!!
Pat

Krafting Karen said...

Love it. Thanks Pat!