Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Spring!!!


Happy 1st day of Spring to all! With all the beautiful weather we have been having lately I want to say happy Summer! Been in the upper 70's for six days now and I'm just loving it!!!

I took Mary Jo's Techno challenge #213. If you'd like to see more great cards using this layout please visit Mary's blog here

I used Nature Walk stamp set, and Paisley Petals designer paper. I have to say my favorite part of this card is the little bird nest. It was actually an after thought. The card was looking a little bare without any embellishments.


Here is a close up of the nest. Just click on the photos to see a larger picture.

Thanks Mary Jo for another great lunchtime sketch!

Stamping trails and Happy Spring!
Karen

3 comments:

Pat Baker said...

Very Pretty, Karen! Love how the DSP makes a simple card a "WOW"!

MJ said...

This is really pretty, I love the bird stamped on the blue. Great idea. Looks wonderful, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

Anonymous said...

1995 Jeep Wrangler AC Compressor
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.