Saturday, April 28, 2012

Adorning Accents Just Believe


I must say I love the Adorning Accents edges. Can you believe I've had them and the matching embossing folders for some time now and just got around to using them yesterday. I know I'm bad. Trying really hard to use all my stamping supplies, instead of letting them gather vintage dust. Other things used, Just Believe stamp set, butterfly punch, scrap of Beau Chateau designer paper, and pearls. Color Palette: Vanilla, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso.

 Well I'm still working on my spring cleaning. Busy, busy, busy! Taking full advantage of my meds! Not trying to overdo the workouts, but I am doing the cleaning! Took a bunch of stuff to good will today. Feels good to get organized!

 Weigh in - Lost 4 pounds. WOW I had a good week!!!!!!!

Stamping trails
 Karen

No comments: