Sunday, April 1, 2012

Eggs in the Grass


I decided that I better hurry up and make Easter cards if I wanted them to get mailed on time. This card uses the large oval punch to make the eggs. Designer paper Paisley Petals, and cardstock colors Old Olive, Early Espresso, Always Artichoke, Marina Mist, and white. The little chocolate bunny was embossed with white on Early Espresso. Bunny is from Bunnies and Chicks See-De's. Background grass is from Inspired by Nature.

Easter is only one week away! March is behind us...and today is April Fools day. I didn't plan any April Fools jokes on anyone this year. I think the best one I ever did was to change Skip's cereal. He likes Captain Crunch...so I took all the cereal out of the box and replaced it with Cherrios. You should of seen the look on his face when he poured it into the bowl. Priceless.

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Marianne said...

definately going to be trying these!