Monday, April 16, 2012

Fixing Goofs


One of the main reasons why I like to stamp is being able to "fix" any goofs I make. You know the ones....smudging ink where you don't want it to be, not stamping clear images and so on. This is how I wanted the card to look. When stamped the focal image on the second one that is where I goofed!




On the top right I smudged some ink. I must have had inky fingers and touched the white cardstock. So to cover that up I added a small flower with a brad in the center. Now notice on this one I have "with sympathy" layered on Baja Breeze cardstock. When I went to stamp the word on the white it slipped out of my hand and smeared the word.

I like both the cards...but what I really like is being able to correct a problem without starting over!




I was at Aldi's on Saturday and found these bars. What a great find! Only 14 calories each, 0 fat, and 1 fiber. Which means point wise for WW it works out to a big "0" per each bar! Pure delight, and they taste great!

No comments: