Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Fridge Magnet Gifts


Trying to get a jump on Christmas gifts. Just love these cute little fridge magnets. Not my idea I found them on Frenchie's site. So easy to punch through magnet sheets with the Designer Label punch. Cardstock is Crumb Cake. Four Frames stamp set was inked with Soft Suede, and then sponged with Old Olive, So Saffron, and Pretty in Pink. All edges finished with Soft Suede.

Even made a little "matching" Matchbox to hold them in.

Here you can see the drawer opened. I added a vintage brad for the drawer pull.

And after the stamping was finished I was left with a mess on the desk! One of these fine days I'll learn to clean as I go........but then again I'm not holding my breath on that one as I'm sure I'd pass out and hit the floor!

 Stamping trails
 Karen

1 comment:

Kay Jantz said...

the magnets are so clever and easy. Thank you so for sharing on your post, saving your blog!!!