Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Friend Cards

Its been a busy weekend. I thought I was going to spend yesterday stamping, but I was wrong. Hubby wanted me to go to Menard's with him, and its 2 1/2 hour round trip from our house. Of course he wanted to go yesterday, it was hot!!!! Record breaking temps 92 degrees. I knew it was going to be hot so I got up early to go biking. Which we both did. Biked an hour then also walked around the lake. On the up side we did go see MIB III last night. Nice and cool movie theater is just what I needed! The movie was good. Still not as good as the first one, but way better than the 2nd one. The cards are from my friend Marianne. Just love this one....reminds me of Spirograph. Loved that toy!

Love the colors and layout on this card, and the silhouette!Great word stamp.

I have to go pick up MIL Kate she has one last doctor appointment this week. I have an Open House this Saturday so I'll be prepping projects for that.

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: