Friday, May 18, 2012

Glue Holder

How cool is this? This little glue holder is a great way to keep that last bit of glue towards the tip of the bottle. The holder is made up of pcv couplers. These can be found at Lowe's. You will want two different sizes. They come 10 to a bag...look for 3/4 " and 1" sizes. The bags are around 2.44 each, and can be found in the plumbing dept. To hold the taller bottle of Crystal Effects from SU I stacked two of the 1" size couplers. This way the long tip of the bottle will fit. The designer paper and the couplers are all hot glued together, then finished off with ribbon.

Here you can see how the glue bottles fit in the couplers. These would make great little gifts for friends, downlines, and customers.

Will be at the doctors today with MIL Kate. She is getting follow up done. Looking forward to spending the day with her. She is just a great lady.


Today marks the one year anniversary of my mom's passing. Miss you mom and think of you often. I know in my heart that you are in a better place and are with dad and Tony. Miss all of you. Sometimes I feel so alone without all of you. 

Stamping trails
Karen

6 comments:

Life and Knits said...

What a neat idea!! I love it! I love the colors to...this is such a great idea to be able to coordinate with your craft room.

Kay Jantz said...

Love your glue holder idea. It is so fabulous and so useful. Can't wait to make some and maybe even share in a swap coming up!

Kay Jantz said...

Hi Karen, I am starting to work on the Glue Holder and have a question or two. When I stack these the 3/4" looks considerably shorter than the picture reflects up. Do you use all the same size and just doulb;e the middle one for the Crystal effects, because in the picture it looks like the outer ring is the same height as the first in the middle. Can you understand what I am trying to ask? I hope so!

Kay Jantz said...

typing is really bad tonight!!!

Kay Jantz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Krafting Karen said...

Hey Katie....I glued two large pvc tubes end to end. The tubes are one inch. When glued end to end they are 3 1/4 inch tall. The tip of the crystal effects will side all the way into the tube and the top of the bottle will sit flush on the top of the tube. Hope this makes sense. Best of luck with your glue holder. Let me know if you still need help with it.