Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Happy Mail

Yay Happy Mail! I just love happy mail! Big Thanks Marianne for making me this card. Love that punch, and the colors on this!

She also made me a matching dry erase board. How cool is this? I've seen the clear frames used for post it note holders, but this is the first time I've seen them used for a dry erase board.


My friend Kat has a blog now. She has pictures of her stamping/crafting space and some beautiful quilts that she has made. You can visit her site here

I'd also like to thank Kat's hubby Joe for helping me out yesterday. I couldn't figure out how to add the Pin it button on my posts and Joe was great to help me get it to work.

We got a little rain yesterday and some loud thunder but it didn't last long. We could really use some more rain. I spent the day cleaning, crocheting, and even got a card made. I feel like I really got stuff done!

Stamping trails, Karen

No comments: