Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy Tuesday

I was a disappointed Saturday night with the clouds in the sky. Me and hubby went out for a moonlit walk to check out the Super Moon, but was hard to see due to the clouds. I did manage to snap this picture in our backyard. It is sort of cool to see the moon through the trees. At any rate this picture inspired today's card, along with the help of Mary Jo's great layout.

Base card cream, layers: Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, River Rock, and Timeless Portrait designer paper. Stamp set Forever Young. Word is from a retired SU set. I was so happy that the perfect word was easy to find since I grouped "like" word stamps together last week. Rainy and gloomy day yesterday, but we got some awesome thunder and lighting. Which I just love! I did check the weather for the week. The rain is suppose to be gone by Saturday and it will be in the mid 70's. Great weather for me and Sarah to do the 5K. Can't wait for that! The walk is taking place in downtown Cleveland at the Browns Stadium. Stamping trails Karen

1 comment:

MJ said...

Oh, I love it. I did get a clear look at the moon but no picture. Funny because I didn't think it look BIG??? I love your card. What a fabulous idea, thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!