Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day



Happy May Day to all! This is sort of a CASE card from the SU demo Stampin Success magazine. The day got away from me yesterday which left me scurrying to complete something so I could update the blog. So casing a card fit into my plan.

I used Blossom punch, 1 and 3/4 circle punches. Color palette: Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake, Regal Rose, Pear Pizazz, and Vanilla.


Can you believe I'm still de-junking my house? Well I am, and as long as I'm still taking the meds and I have all this energy might as well put it to good use. Today I need to go to the grocery store. I also have the bathtub, and kitchen floor on my list. Scrub, scrub, scrub! I know by Sunday (first day off meds) I'll fall down on the couch and just stay there all day! So far I've not had any knee pain, but I'm wondering what it is going to be like when the meds are finished. Guess I'll have to wait and see.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: