Sunday, May 6, 2012

Pinterest Case and EWW Bugs!

I took some time to CASE a card that I just loved on Pinerest. Started with Shimmery White cardstock,Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Perfect Plum, Old Olive reinkers, and an aqua painter. First I misted the cardstock with water. Next I picked up the Daffodil Delight ink on the aqua painter and held the painter above the cardstock I squeeze the painter and dropped the ink on the cardstock. It just runs so happily over the cardstock. Since I had a lot of water and ink on the cardstock I dabbed it with an almost empty roll of toilet paper just to soak up the water. Then just repeated the process with the other ink colors. Guess I better not try to cover any sneezes with that toilet paper.....I'll have pretty colors on my nose! LOL
After the ink was dry I stamped the word from Word Play stamp set. Then added the butterflies using the Beautiful Butterfly Sizzlits.
I added a few more butterflies to the inside card.

Okay what about those bugs? We had a little infestation of "GASP" large black ants with wings. Say it with me....GROSS!!!!! They were all over. So most of yesterday was spent bug bombing the house, spraying the yard, then cleaning up the house. It would just figure after I had the house all nice in clean....bugs would try to take over. From what I hear from my neighbors it is not just us seems like everyone has these things. Yesterday morning while I was in the stamp room one was walking across the ceiling and fell on my face. EWWWWWW again!!!! Well I hope that all we did to get rid of them worked.


 For those readers in my area mark the date: June 2 I'm having a stamp camp/open house for the new SU catalog. Can't wait to see the new catalog! I will also be selling a lot of stamps at this event. Stamps will be greatly discounted. Need $$$$ to buy new stamping toys! Please let me know in advance if you plan to attend so I'll have enough supplies to go around.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: