Thursday, May 17, 2012

Scrappy Day and Flavored Water

Had a scrap happy morning yesterday. See all these little butterflies in the drawer? These are leftovers from another project that I did. Wanted to use some of them up, so.......
I made this card. It is another "case" that I got from Pinterest. Base card Crumb Cake, layer cream, next layer Early Espresso that was punched using a Martha Stewart border punch. Added a few rhinestones to the butterflies. Word stamp from Just Believe.

Thanks Kat for turning me on to this flavored water. I drink a lot of water, and I do get tired of it sometimes. Nice to change it up a bit. Kat even looked it up on the website using my zip code to find me a store near me. Isn't she a great friend! If you'd like to see if you can find it check out this site They offer many different flavors.

I went to Home Depot yesterday and picked up a sweet mint plant. I also planted some steva seeds. It is a natural sweetener. Hope the seeds come up. We had some unexpected rain yesterday morning along with a little thunder. Was suppose to be dry all week. Just can't predict the weather in Ohio.

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Carol Parcell said...

Love your butterfly card! Might have to CASE it.

Funny I see your pic of the Sparkling Ice drinks and I am drinking an orange mango right now. I love this zero calorie drink.