Saturday, May 26, 2012

Silly Cat


Yesterday evening our cat Burbank fell asleep on top of me. He kept sliding over till the only thing holding him up was my arm. He slept that way so long that my arm started to fall asleep. He woke up when Skip snapped this picture.

Didn't do any crafting except for making some Christmas gifts that I can't post on the blog. Since Skip worked day shift yesterday I drove to the lake and took a nice long walk early about 9 o'clock. Glad I did as it got really hot out later in the day. And I'm sorry to say Marianne (she likes storms also, and needs some rain where she lives) we got tons of rain, thunder and lighting last evening. It was a pretty good storm. Made me feel silly as I spent two hours in the afternoon watering the garden and cleaning off the patio. Shouldn't complain as we really needed the rain.

We are planning to make our first trip of the year to the drive in tonight. Going to see MIB III. I saw the trailer for it at the Avengers looks pretty good.

 Weigh in: 3 pounds lost

 Stamping trails Karen

No comments: