Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Stamp Camp Projects

This is one of the cards we will be making at Open House/Stamp Camp this Saturday. Stamp sets: Fabulous Florets, Set Sail, and Word Play. Colors: White, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pink Pirouette, and Old Olive. The background stamp came from the Set Sail set inked with Crumb Cake. I was was looking around for a word background stamp and discovered that I didn't have any that were not already retired. Thank goodness Set Sail was added to the new catalog. It is such a good guy set, and has a wonderful background stamp that as you can see works with other sets. 
Well I came up with an all grown up Smore. Using low fat honey graham crackers, and really dark chocolate
Put one square of the chocolate on the bottom then add 4 mini marshmallows, and topped it with another graham cracker. I micro waved for just 7 seconds and the marshmallows popped the top cracker off. So I put it back on and micro waved for another 7 seconds. It was enough to melt the chocolate.
This is really WW point friendly. The crackers are one point, and so is the one square of chocolate. Nothing for the mini marshmallows so this treat is 2 points. Now I'll have to warn you if you don't like really dark chocolate you may want to go with the 60 or 70% kind. The 85% is not sweet, but I love dark chocolate so it works for me.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: