Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Uncle Sam

Isn't he just too adorable? Just love the little Uncle Sam suit. When I first saw this pattern I said no way, to many color changes, but I have to admit I kept looking at the pattern....it was calling my name. LOL I found these cute little star buttons and attached those to the hat brim. I'm happy that Pat Catan's got some new babies in. I've been looking for this baby as I like its expression.

And OMG check out the "tails" on his jacket. You can see why I broke down and made this outfit. Fourth of July is around the corner. I know it still a bit away, but after Memorial Day the Summer flies by.

I went to MIL yesterday she had another doctor appointment and had some errands to run. Happy to do it for her. Since it was cooler I didn't get a bike ride in, but worked out on the treadmill instead. Today its suppose to be 88! WOW.

Congrats to Chris Occhipinti she won the Blog Candy that I posted on Friday. Thanks to everyone for posting! 

Stamping trails
Karen 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So Stinkin' Cute! Great Job!
Cheryl McAskill
c.mcaskill@verizon.net

Kathy said...

I love this little guy way to cute!! You did an outstanding job!! Love, Kat