Friday, June 15, 2012

Birds on the Branch Again






Well those birds in the branch are sure getting a lot of use this week! Here I am again with another bird card. I used a Chocolate Chip marker (wish they would have named this color differently....makes me want chocolate!) to extend the branch so I could add a little red ribbon. I used my finger to rub off the color from the top bird and used Real Red marker on him.


I was so excited yesterday morning! When I went to pick up my mini glue dots at Pat Catan's I found something else that I had to have. Think I must have been meant to have it as it was the last package. Darice came out with a pack of 7 different shape shims to use with embossing folders. When you use the shim it will leave an un-embossed spot on the card. With the birds above I used one of the larger rectangle shaped shims. Just love the look! The package cost 10.97. Which I didn't think was a bad price for 7 different shapes. Hope they get more in. Would make a great gift for anyone with a Cuttlebug. I'm going to play around with them a bit more as I'm sure I can use them with the Big Shot as well.

I got some workouts in yesterday. Went biking twice. Once in the morning then again late in the day with Skip. I also got out my resistance bands and did a workout with them using a workout video. Feeling pretty good these days.

Today I have to do some much needed cleaning. Bathroom really needs a good cleaning. Can I sweet talk anyone to come over and clean the tub, and tile? I'll pay you in handmade cards. Anyone, anyone?



Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: