Friday, June 8, 2012

Green and Yellow


Mom in law Kate called me yesterday asking if I could make her some graduation cards. We have two parties to go to this weekend. One is for Kristen. Skip's sister's youngest child. There high school colors are green and a gold yellow color. YUCK Not my favorite colors. I cased this card from pinterest. I like how the mortarboard is sailing in the air above the butterflies.

I still have a few more cards to make, but I'll get to those sometime today. Need to run to MIL and take her to pickup her new glasses. Her housing development is having a yard sale so she also wanted me to help her with that. Going to be a long day.

I weeded and watered the garden yesterday morning. That was a big job, but it got done. I was sweating bullets by the time I was finished.

Started reading book. John has a ton of paperbacks, so I borrowed one from him. We pretty much have the same taste in books, and music for that matter. Hubby always calls us bookends. I think he is just jealous.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: