Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Techno Challenge 226



I haven't done a Techno Challenge for a few weeks, and when I was visiting Mary Jo's blog I saw this sketch and it was just calling my name.

Stamp set Serene Silhouettes, you can tell this is my new favorite set as I've been really making use of it, and Kindness Matters stamp set.

Colors: Vanilla, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, and Wisteria Wonder. Love these colors together! 


 

Close up of the embellishment. Used a scrap of lace ribbon with a safety pin. Reminds me a a lady's brooch.


My friends Joe and Kat are traveling today....sending safe travel wishes! Have fun on your mini vacation.


We had so much rain yesterday evening. Thunder, and a wonderful light show. The ground really needed a good soak. Not looking forward to the next three days. Suppose to be in the upper 90's. Too hot for me!

Stamping trails
Karen  


2 comments:

MJ said...

Love this, what a great combination of stamps. Wonderfully done,so glad you had time to play along this week!

Kay Jantz said...

Love this card Karen, it's beautiful, but then again I am parial to butterflies and wisteria, but do love the color combination and the other stamp set for the flowers.