Friday, July 6, 2012

Christmas in July Project 6






Quick and simple candy favors. These can be given to co-workers, friends, or to tuck away in a stocking. I used the Paper Doily Sizzlit die to create the favor holder. You can fill little cello bags with candy and place in the center of the doily, fold up both sides thread ribbon though and tie a bow. 

I used the little stocking that comes in Snow Much Fun to create the tag. The red bow on the Crumb Cake favor has a white paper button from the Sweet Button embosslit die. 


Only one day left of Christmas in July.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to post pictures soon from our vacation...as we are about in the middle of it now. I posted the Christmas in July week in advance so you could enjoy it while I'm away. 



Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: