Monday, July 30, 2012

Great Stuff in the mail Last Week



Just wanted to share some fun stuff that came in the mail last week from my friend Marianne. 
Love the Bloom where you are planted card. The score lines on the main image are cool and really make this card. 
She also hand stitched the bookmarks on textured white cardstock. The pattens remind me of the Pennsylvania Dutch artwork. Big thanks Marianne! You made my week. Always wonderful to get "happy" mail.

Didn't do a lot yesterday. Still resting the knee. Going to call the doctor today as I gave it a week of resting and icing and it has not got any better. 

Saturday night we went to the drive in and saw the new Batman movie. Wasn't bad, but I think I liked the 2nd one better with Heath Ledger as the Joker. Second movie shown was Ted. Even though we had seen this movie already we stayed and watched it again. I think I found it more funny the second time around. Didn't get home till 2:30 in the morning. 


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: