Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Happy Birthday John






Just wanted to wish my son John a very Happy Birthday! Can't believe that he is 24 today.
To make his card I used a long time retired stamp set by SU called "All that Jazz". It was one of my favorite sets so instead of selling it like I do to many of the retired stamps I kept it. Colors used vanilla, Not Quite Navy, and black. 


We got back from our vacation very early Sunday morning. It was fun but I'm so tired! Trying to catch up on things I need to do at home. Even though I weeded the garden extra good before we left it was still overgrown. I couldn't believe it and only after being gone 8 days. So I spent a good two hours on it yesterday. Still have a bit more to do.

So glad to be home! 

Sarah is coming over this morning she is taking John somewhere for his birthday. I'm making his favorite dish Cheesy Spaghetti. 

I'll post some pictures tomorrow. We took so many! I don't know where to start with organizing all of them. Friends who want to catch up with me please give me a call. Or I'll start making calls later today. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: