Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sponged Butterflies



This was a fun card to make. I used the negative image of the largest butterfly from Beautiful Butterflies Bigz Sizzix die. Started with Pear Pizzazz, then Peach Parfait, and at the top Daffodil Delight. After the sponging was finished I over stamped it with Chocolate Chip and the flower from Just Believe. I then cut around one side of the stacked butterflies and around the top. On the white layer I used Tim Holtz brick embossing folder. This was popped on Peach Parfait cardstock then the butterflies were adhered in place. Word thanks is from Kindness Matters. Just to give it more texture I added a butterfly from Beautiful Wings die. 

So I got in touch with my family doctor yesterday. He gave me a referral for ortho. My first appt. is this Wednesday at 8:30 am. I'm a little bit scared as I know the physical therapy is going to hurt, but if it helps me to walk without pain I don't have much of a choice. Wish me luck! 


Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: