Friday, July 27, 2012

Two More Large Tags



I bet you are surprised to see more tags as I said I was done making them. This time I mean it.....really....finished.....for now! 

My friend Kat got me Day of Gratitude stamp set for Christmas last year. Love this set! So since I was making Christmas tags I thought I would make some Thanksgiving ones. Thanksgiving is always overlooked. Sandwiched right between the biggest holidays of the year I know don't always make crafts for it. 

Colors used More Mustard, Cherry Cobbler, and Soft Suede. I tried to make the one tag look like a door with a wreath on it. Didn't come out the way I had hoped. Oh well I still like it. 

I'm hoping to have a new 5" baby doll dress to post tomorrow. I was going to finish it yesterday but a storm came rolling in and it got dark outside. Can't see that thread at night like I use to. Need lots of sunshine! I must be getting old! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: