Friday, August 17, 2012

Creative Elements Inchie

Having fun playing with this borrowed stamp set. First card is just white and gray with 12 one inch square. I staggered the center row just a bit to get the card some interest. All the squares are attached with pop dots.
Base card for second card is still white, but this time I added three accent colors, Melon Mambo, Basic Gray, and Old Olive. I used a 1 3/8 inch square punch to make the border. Ink used Basic Gray. Really like both the cards. If I had to choose I'd say the second one is my favorite.




So me and John run out to Medina yesterday afternoon. I needed to go to JoAnn's and get some black fabric to use for lining in a couple of the Japanese knot bags I'm making. We had the windows open as it was hot. Pretty darn windy also. A yellow jacket decided that it would be so great to fly in the car. We were totally unaware of his presence, until of course till I was getting out of the car. I felt a sting on the underside of my left arm. Then I saw him fly out the window. Thank goodness I'm not alergic to bee stings. The spot did swell up a little. At at the time I'm writing this (11 pm) it still hurts! OUCH!

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: