Wednesday, August 29, 2012

How Many Points are Bugs?



So for all my Weight Watcher followers out there....how man points are bugs? 
Okay let me explain. With Weight Watchers you have to account for everything you put in your mouth. If you eat spoonful of that, or lick the frosting spoon you have to assign it a point. 
While out in the garden yesterday afternoon I was bending down to pick some ripe tomatoes at the bottom of one of the plants and I swallowed a bug. It flew right down my throat. Now it wasn't a big bug. I think it was just one of those pesty little gnats. So since I had to swallow it I have to count it. Bugs are protein are they not? Oh and if I get on the treadmill can I assign it an activity point so it gets canceled out? 

YUCK I really need to keep my mouth closed while I'm in the garden. Then I also need to wear some type of glasses while riding the bike.....remember on Sunday I had two bugs fly into both eyes while riding the bike. I think the bugs are out to get me! 

Enough about bugs onto the card.

The base card is Crumb Cake. Images stamped on cream cardstock. Stamp set Creative Elements. Ink colors used: More Mustard, Riding Hood Red, Cajun Craze and Early Espresso. Added just a few little pearls, and punches used Window, Modern Label. 

Had a nice visit with MIL Kate yesterday afternoon. Brought her some tomatoes from the garden. We talked about the upcoming family picnic that we have every Labor Day weekend. Also looked at photos. She has a ton of them and now she is trying to get them into some type of order. Lots of memories! 

" nothing tastes as good as losing weight feels "

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: