Monday, August 20, 2012

Inchie Back Again




Back again with another inchie card. These things are like potato chips....can't just have one.
Still making cards with Creative Elements stamp set. I can see now I'm going to have to buy my own set.

Colors used: Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Early Espresso, Riding Hood Red. Base card cream.
Did some sponging to add color to the squares. I thought I  would give my pop dots a rest and didn't use them on these cards.


Weather has been beautiful for the last few days. In the mid 70's. I'm just loving it! Not to hot, not cold, and its been really nice sleeping weather. No rain in the forcast this week so I'll be watering the garden. We still have lots of rain water left in the barrels from the last hard rain.

Today I'll be working on more Christmas gifts. Tick, tick, tick.....it will be here before you know it!


Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: