Monday, August 13, 2012

Japanese Knot Bag

I found this cute pattern on Pinterest to make a Japanese Knot bag. Well I couldn't resist it. Yesterday afternoon a went through fabric and selected several combinations of outer and lining fabrics. The pattern also called for interfacing. I didn't have any on hand so I decided just to do a dry run without it. Turned out fine, but I did take a drive to Joann's yesterday and picked some up for the next one. Well actually I plan to make several of these. Will make great Christmas gifts. I did have to play around with the handles as I was having a senior moment. It was so bad I put it away and went back to it this morning then the light bulb went off. So simple don't know why I had a problem with them in the first place.
This is how the bag hangs from your wrist. The smaller handle loops
 over the larger handle. 



Okay now that I solved my problem and finally got my blog updated, I need to go jump on the treadmill. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

2 comments:

Kay Jantz said...

So will you be sharing this pattern?

Krafting Karen said...

Yes pattern info will be posted on Sunday's post. Thanks for asking!