Sunday, August 12, 2012

Not so Inchie Vintage Card

I used a 1 1/4 inch square punch on the stamped images instead of using a 1 inch punch for the normal inchie cards. My images were a bit bigger and I wanted to get more of them in the square. Cardstock colors Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake, and Always Artichoke, adhered to a cream 5x5 base card. Stamp sets Timeless Treasures, and Established Elegance. Black ink used on the images, and sponged edges. Bow is a cream color wool scrap.

 We had more rain yesterday. Not a good day for being out or grilling outside. John was a trooper for me and did the grilling since Skip had to run out on errands. So other than the rain it was a pretty nice day. Stamp Camp went well, and had a nice visit with mom in law Kate, Skip's sister Lisa and her two girls. Today I'll be hitting the treadmill and doing some serious working out since I didn't get one in yesterday. Shame on me! I also need to run out to the fabric store. I'm looking for some burlap....I'll tell you why later..or show you why I needed it.

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Terry said...

I love your inchie card! What a gorgeous way to showcase that stamp set. I'm now following you from SC and hope you'll follow my blog at http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com.

Hugs,

Terry