Thursday, August 9, 2012

Snowman Treat Cup



Here is another little snowman project we will be making at Stamp Camp this Saturday. Would you believe that this treat cup started out as an empty toilet paper tube? Well it did. Just covered the inside with Marina Mist cardstock, and the outside with designer paper. Base is 2 3/8 scallop circle punch. Handle was made with the ribbon punch. Snowman from Snow Much Fun set. 
 
Didn't do much yesterday. Got on the treadmill, cleaned the house a bit, watched a movie, weeded and watered the garden. Just wasn't in the mood to do much. Think I'm still depressed as I can't ride my bike without the knee hurting. Spoke to Sarah yesterday she told me to wait a week and try the bike again. My friend Marianne told me the same thing. So I won't give up on it yet. Still hopeful that the knee will improve. At least I'm able to walk without pain so I should count my blessing....which I am, but hey a girl has to have a pity party sometimes. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry about the knee. I know I have had mine scrapped, the right one twice. I just found out a BIG help and big improvment. Up your Vitamin D to 4000IU, daily. You are not going to believe what a miracle vitamin this is, and you will start to see big improvment in about a week and a half. I am doing this and my Dr approves. Come Winter, I will up it to 6000IU a day. Hope this helps, I know it helped me greatly.
Cheryl McAskill
c.mcaskill@verizon.net