Friday, August 3, 2012

Very Vintage



Love the vintage look of this card! Base card is Crumb Cake. Layer is card stock weight vellum that has been embossed with Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder. The edges of the base card and vellum were sponged with Crumb Cake and Riding Hood Red ink. I used Framelits Labels Collection to cut the designer paper then I stamped it with Serene Silhouettes in Early Espresso ink. Word is from Perfectly Penned. This was stamped on Riding Hood Red card stock. Trimmed the corner for a pennant shape and added some pearls. 

I like how deep the impression is on the card stock weight vellum. I'll have to make some more cards with it soon. 

Knee was doing better yesterday. We took a two mile hike after dinner and it didn't hurt, but it still does not feel 100 percent better. Hoping that by walking more it should get back in shape. 

Been hot here all week. Struggling to keep the garden watered enough so it doesn't dry out. What a chore! The tomato plants are just loaded. Hoping they will get ripe within the next few weeks. Then I'll be busy washing and freezing them. Other long chore! Oh well I know I'll be happy I did when winter rolls around and I want to make chili. 
 
I sent out invites for my up coming Stamp Camp. If you missed it on FaceBook the date is August 11th from 1 to 3 pm. Email me for details if you are in my area and want to attend clar42ie@aol.com

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: