Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Yellow and Gray






So Sarah painted the kitchen yellow, and now she is trying to decide on curtains. She told me she was leaning toward gray and white. I'm just not seeing it. Didn't think gray and yellow would work together very well.

I was on the phone with my friend Connie yesterday and she said those colors are trendy right now and I should get my cardstock and hold them up to see just how well they go together. So Connie here is the card I made using Daffodil Delight, Basic Gray, and White. Thanks to you I'm feeling better about those colors now. Guess I never gave it much thought before to blend them. Thanks!



I'm off to my ortho appt. here in a few minutes. I'll post back later today with how that went. So check back later for an update.

  Doctor visit update

Back from the doctor appt. Got a cortisone shot in the knee. Ouch! Very strange feeling. She said the cortisone should kick in tomorrow and I won't have pain in my knee. Keeping fingers crossed it will work.I'll be able to start working out again. Yay! No weight loss at last week's weigh in, but I didn't gain anything. Just maintained. I'll take that for now. Just sucks getting old. Darn arthritis!



Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: