Sunday, September 9, 2012

Ahoy!

I worked on some baby favors yesterday. I think these are so darling! Love the words on the sail.The sail was made using a popsicle stick that was covered with Early Espresso cardstock. Boat was made using the SU milk carton die. I just cut out the top part of the boat to have a place for the candy and sail.
And what is a sailboat without a life preserver? I used circle punches to make the preserver, added detail with a red marker and hand wrote the baby's name, and due month and year. Boat is filled with candy and of course Life Savors candy.

The mom to be hasn't seen these yet. I'm hoping she likes them.

We went to the mall yesterday afternoon and did some walking. It rained the biggest part of the day. My shoulder is starting to feel better. Thank goodness as I was really getting worried about it. I have an appointment to get my knee checked again this Wed. I'll let you know how that goes.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: