Monday, September 3, 2012

Case and Family Picnic

I saw this card on Pinterest and just had to make it. I didn't have all the stuff I needed so my friend Kat sent me some stuff to make it. I still changed it up a bit. I have supplies to make a few more, and I see from looking at the card now I didn't quite get the table lined up. One of the tea cups looks like its floating.


We had a family picnic yesterday. Skip's mom and aunts started meeting at the park every Labor Day weekend when there children were little and they have carried on the tradition. There are a total of 16 children in Kate's family. Can we say WOW!!!! From left to right: Eileen, Lois, Erin, Fran, and MIL Kate. They are all just wonderful ladies. Just as sweet as they can be.


Sarah and Jason came this year. It was great having them there. The trails had been repaved this year and since they had their roller blades in the car they decided to go skating. I was able to get a few pictures of them skating. This one I'm going to enlarged and frame. I'll give it to them for Christmas.


Inspirational Weight loss quote of the day:


"The greatest thing you have is the 24 hours in front
of you.
The past is gone; the future is distant.
Today you CAN succeed.
Set a goal you can achieve in the next 24 hours."



Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: