Monday, September 24, 2012

Case Thank you Card



I made thank you cards last evening. The card was cased from Tami White. 
Pretty easy to do. The leaves were inked with More Mustard then rocked and rolled in Cajun Craze, other leaf was done the same way but using Baja Breeze and Night of Navy. Before stamping I took a mist bottle and misted water on the inked stamps. 
After the card was layered I sprayed it with Tattered Angels iridescent gold Glimmer Mist. So very pretty! 

I'm only baby sitting 3 days this week. So that will be nice to have an extra two days off. Pretty sure I'll be spending it working on more holiday stuff. That and trying to keep warm. Been pretty chilly here. Skip turned on the heat yesterday. That's a first. We normally don't turn the heat on till late October. I think he feels bad for me because my knee is hurting. What a guy!


Stamping trails
Karen



No comments: