Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Christmas....I mean my Birthday came....



early this year thanks to my hubby......I told him I wanted a SU order for my birthday so he let me pick out what I wanted and put the order in for me. I swear it feels just like Christmas! I have so many new toys to play with I just don't know where to start! See that large pile of ribbon spools in the center? Got those FREE from SU. They have a ribbon special for the month of September. Isn't it nice of them to give away ribbon for my birthday?




Total of 10 new stamp sets. I just had to have the new Toxic Treats for Halloween and of course with that I needed the matching wheel and designer paper. But of course!



I got 4 new framelits, and Kathy I know I said I didn't order Apothecary, but it appears that I did! I'm such an air head sometimes. Also got the new Holiday frame embossing folder.




Some other things Festive paper-piercing pack, and early espresso scalloped tulle ribbon. Now I'm wishing I had also got crumb cake and cherry cobbler. Oh well they will be on my next order.




Had to have new punches. The 1 1/4 scallop punch will work well with the larger scallop circle punches. Since I got Merry Minis stamp set I had to have the matching punch pack.The new designer vintage faceted buttons are just so pretty!!!!




See all those white boxes? They contain fat quarter fabric. Since it was on sale for 99 cents each on the clearance rack I couldn't pass it up, and I have plans for the fabric.And for Christmas I had to have the champagne glimmer paper. So pretty!!!!

Since I'm not babysitting today I'll be playing with my new toys so if you need to talk to me you know where I'll be....in the stamping studio. Now I have to find a home for all the new stuff!

I did 45 on the treadmill yesterday. I did have a doctor appt. this morning about the knee, and since I'm writing this in advance I'll have to let you know how that went tomorrow.

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Terry said...

Well Happy Birthday and Merry Christimas! What a great stash! Enjoy! Thank you for becoming a follower and joining in my celebration!