Sunday, September 2, 2012

Come on get Scrappy

Received a great card from Marianne yesterday. She's so great about sending me encouragement cards. I have to share with you that Marianne is also on a weight loss journey. We weigh in on the same day, and had been a good support system for each other. She also lost a pound this week. YAY!!!! You go girl. We will both make it work for us!
So I was cleaning out the scrap box and found this stamped image left over from a stamp camp I did last year. Then I found some embossed cardstock that would work perfectly with it...and this card was created. Its got a nice woodsy feel to it. Would make a great guy card.


Won't be home much today. There is a family picnic to attend. MIL Kate's sisters came out for a visit from PA. We went last night and had dinner with them at Bob Evans. I was real good and had the egg white veggie omelet. Didn't workout as yesterday was my day off. I did however spend an hour out in the garden weeding and harvesting more tomatoes. I also got some ripe butternut, and acorn squash.


Stamping trails
Karen








No comments: