Saturday, September 22, 2012

Found a Notebook


I found this purchased notebook in a drawer this week. Decided it was too plain and needed to be stamped. But of course....have to stamp everything don't you know. Since I had not inked up Scentsational Season yet thought it was a good time to do so. Colors Real Red, Crumb Cake, and Early Espresso. Use white gel pen on his piping, and rhinestones for the little buttons. Added a strip of glitter red paper. Word from Got Treats stamp set.
I like that there is a band that keeps the book closed. The pen was already covered with kraft paper so I tried to add some stars. Inked up the stamp then carefully rolled it around the pen.

Well I wasn't used for a chew toy yesterday at the bus stop. That's a good thing. The girls were thrilled with the puppy chow and the little dog I attached to the top of the bags.

Today I plan to pick hopefully most of the last tomatoes. Going to water bath and put up some salsa. I found a good recipe so wish me luck!

Didn't lose anything this week, but I didn't gain either. I did an easy week with the workouts as I wanted to rest the knee a bit. Hopefully I'll get back on track this coming week.

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: