Saturday, September 15, 2012

Happy Day!



My MIL Kate is so sweet! She planned to buy me a food processor for Christmas, but she wanted me to pick it out. So yesterday after work I stopped by her house to go shopping. We found this one at Khol's, and she used a 30% off coupon to purchase it. I was going to bring it in the house for her to store away till Christmas but she insisted on giving it to me before that. Tickled pink to get it early! This will be so handy to use all the stuff in the garden. 

After doing some research on them I decided the Cuisinart 12 cup Elite would be perfect in my kitchen. So today I'll be testing it out. It came with a recipe book. What's the first thing I'm going to make you might wonder......to which she replied...hummus. Love hummus but it can be pretty pricey to buy. Next thing I'll be making is salsa. Have everything in the garden to make that. The "boys" may not eat the hummus but they will be beating a path to the kitchen table to eat the salsa. 

Big thanks Katie!!!! Love you!





Lost another .5 this week, so I was able to move over another pearl. Only 28 more to go! I know it doesn't look like much but I think these next 28 pounds are going to keep getting increasing harder for me to lose. Say a prayer for me to keep with it! I need all the encouragement I can get.


Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: